Life is all about freedom, fun, emotion. This is what I want to capture in my photos. The passion I have for photography started way before I had my first child. It started as a passion with art. Finding ways to express my creativity in a different way. Art has been like a journal. It frees all of the emotions and thoughts and ideas I have building up.
When I take photos I think as though I'm making an art masterpiece. The post processing twist that brings the images to life. I couldn't imagine my life without art. Let me share this passion with you.
- I have lived in every time zone.
- I hate raw onions.
- In-n-out burger is the best fast food ever.
- I was named after the actress Jenilee Harrison.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I am a really big procrastinator.
- I met my husband on Myspace
- I LOVE tennis and softball
- I plan on going to NYIP and studying Professional Photography